With your help, this year’s Sycamore Athletic Boosters’ Poker Tournament will be bigger and better than ever!!! Same great poker playing, camaraderie, and fund raising for a great cause… but without the uncomfortable chairs and the body odor of that guy at the end of the table!
Join us for our first ever SAB Online Poker Tournament!
Sponsor your favorite Sycamore coach for the chance to win “Last Coach Standing!” Eliminate a coach from the tournament and earn some Sycamore swag and bragging rights!
This fundraiser helps the SAB provide support for the Sycamore Athletic Department, students, and community.
Prize money will be awarded to first, second. and third place finishers, depending on the number of entrants.
FAQs for the Sycamore Athletic Boosters’ Virtual Poker Tournament
- Do I have to be a member of the Sycamore Athletic Boosters’ to play? Absolutely not. Share the registration with your friends; especially if they are bad poker players.
- Will there be prizes awarded? Prize money will be awarded to first, second, and third place finishers, depending on the number of entrants.
- How do I pay? Select the registration link above. Payments are accepted via Hometown Ticketing.
- How old do I have to be to play? We are asking players to be, at least, 21 years old.
- Will my data be secure? Yes. You will not be required to download any software. We will only require your email address.
- How will I know what to do? After receiving your payment and registration, but well before the tournament, SAB will send instructions and helpful hints.
- What platform are you using? We are using www.pokernow.club. There will be no need for a download. The web-based platform will only require an email address. If you would like, set up a game to play in advance. We will send a Powerpoint that will serve as an orientation and introduction as to how the tournament will work before the date of the tournament.
- What kind of technology will I need? We are asking players to have reliable internet access and use of a computer that includes a working camera and microphone. If you anticipate the need to “rebuy,” you will also need a PayPal account (or you can prepay). If you do not have a working camera and mic, you will not be able to play.
- Can multiple people from the same household play? Yes, as long as they are each using a unique computer and camera. We do need to know in advance if anyone plans to have multiple entries in the same household.
More questions, please contact Steve Mirande at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.725.6456